Thursday, September 29, 2011

I have a huge problem with non believers who are disrespectful about it



As I mentioned in a previous post, I have no problem with those who don't believe in mediums or the spirit world in general. However, I believe there is a right way and a wrong way to be a non believer. What I consider to be the right way to be a non believer is when the person who shares that opinion expresses it, but is respectful of those who do believe,like myself. To me, to goad someone who is a believer or worse, taunt them for being so, is the wrong way to be a non believer.

Someone who I mentioned in a previous post goaded one of my medium friends one too many times for my taste so I blocked this person.....now I won't have to see his taunting anywhere on Facebook anymore......thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment