Monday, September 19, 2011

I know I did the right thing....but now what?


I know I did the right thing by telling my mom that I could no longer come to the cottage when dad was so close to having treatments, but now what? That's what I've been struggling with the last few days. I've been struggling with it so much that I couldn't even journal until now. I'm still struggling, but at least I feel like I can write again. My friend and assistant Lisa now knows about what I told my mother. Lisa asked me to tell her how I was feeling so that she could relay it when she talks to my mom. Now, I wait and see what happens next. My emotions were like a roller coaster even before I told mom what I was going to do and why, but now they're even more so, and it's driving me up the wall.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you told your mom and Lisa. I am glad you stood up for yourself. I keep hoping your mom comes to her senses....
    I love you
    (((((((((((((((((Millie))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete